PUBG Mobile (earlier known as PUBG Lite) is the first mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and it’s an exciting, fun game that lets you take part in the chaotic action of the original game wherever you go.
To download PUBG Mobile, open your Google Play Store app on your Android device and search PUBG Mobile to be redirected to the game’s download page. Once there, press Install and wait for the game to finish downloading and installing.
Go to the PUBG official website
PUBG is a game that has become known for its fast-paced, nail-biting gameplay. It’s also one of the most popular games in the world.
This guide will teach you how to download PUBG game on your computer. You can download this game for free from the official website or if you want, you can buy it from Steam, PlayStation Store, Xbox Marketplace or Uplay.
In order to play PUBG, you need at least 2GB of RAM and a decent graphics card. The recommended specs are 4GB RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 graphics card. Once installed, follow these steps: 1) Right-click on the installer icon
4) Follow the installation instructions and wait until it’s finished installing .
5) Done! Your PUBG game is now ready to be played!
6) If you have any questions about the tutorial, don’t hesitate to ask them down below.
Click on Download for PC/Mac
Downloading the game is easy if you follow these steps: (1) visit the site,
(2) click on Download for PC/Mac,
(3) choose your platform, which should be either Windows or macOS,
(4) download the installer, and then install it. The installation process will automatically start after downloading the file. You can read more about how to get started with this post: Getting Started with PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds ; What Controls do I Use in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds?;
How do I Change My Settings?; Why Won’t My Keyboard Work With PUBG? ; How Do I Switch Between Weapons In PUBG?; What Are Other Helpful Keyboard Commands For PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds?; And finally, here are some great video tutorials that will show you how to play:
Choose your preferred language
PUBG is an online multiplayer battle royale video game developed by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of Korean publisher Bluehole.
The game is based on previous mods that were created by Brendan PlayerUnknown Greene for other games using the film Battle Royale for inspiration; Greene served as the creative director and lead designer for PUBG.
In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game’s map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.
It was released for Microsoft Windows via Steam’s early access program in March 2017, with a full release on December 20, 2017. The game was later released by Microsoft Studios for Xbox One via its Xbox Game Preview program in December 2017, and plans to support cross-platform play between the two platforms are in place.
A mobile version of the game was released for Android and iOS devices worldwide on Apple App Store and Google Play Store respectively on February 27th 2018.
Follow the instructions to download and install the game
1) Go to the BlueStacks site.
2) Click Download in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
3) When you open BlueStacks, click the Apps tab in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
4) In the search bar at the top of your screen, type pubg.
5) Click on PUBG: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds from among all of your search results.
6) Press INSTALL when prompted by BlueStacks.
7) The installation process will start immediately and will be completed within a few minutes.
8) After installation is complete, press OPEN to launch PUBG: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds game.
9) For additional help, go to our Getting Started Guide for more information on how to use the app!