GB WhatsApp (WA GB) Pro Apk–a replica of the popular app WhatsApp Messenger. This application allows you to send text messages, photos, videos and audios to your friends from all around the world absolutely free!
No matter what device you’re using, Windows Phone, iPhone or Android device – you can use this application on any device with the same account and it will be very easy for you to communicate with your friends without any limits!
This is a guide on how to download the newest version of the popular app called GB WhatsApp. There are multiple versions of this app, but we recommend downloading GB WA because it is the most up-to-date version.
First, find your device’s operating system. This can be found at the top of your screen and will either say Android or iOS. The next step is finding out what model phone you have. If you don’t know what model phone you have, visit the Apple store or Google Play Store and then search for your make and model number.
Finally, follow these steps below in order to install GB WhatsApp.
1. Click here to download the APK file onto your computer or mobile device.
2. Connect your phone via USB cable, go into settings > security > allow unknown sources. If that doesn’t work, turn off WiFi and data and turn them back on again after installing the APK file onto your phone from outside sources (this worked for some people).
How to Use GB WhatsApp?
1. Download the latest version of WhatsApp from the Play Store and install it on your device.
2.Now download GB WhatsApp APK and install it on your device.
3. Open the app, tap on Set as Active which will automatically set up a new account on your phone with the name you have chosen while downloading the app.
4. Go back to your original WhatsApp application, open Settings and change Accounts to Add Account. Enter the number that is linked to the GB WhatsApp profile that you just created and click on the plus sign.
5. Now go back to your GB WhatsApp application and go through all the steps such as registering a new number, adding contacts etc. After going through all these steps, remove your original WhatsApp account by going into Settings > Accounts > Remove Account and selecting your original one from the list of accounts present there. 6. Finally, log out of the GB WhatsApp application and log back in again.
7. Congratulations! You are now using GB Whatsapp, which gives you more features than the regular WhatsApp messenger app available in the market today.
8. In case if any bugs or issues occur while installing or setting up this application then feel free to drop an email at for getting immediate assistance.
9. I hope that after reading this post you can download GB WhatsApp apk easily and use it without any hassle on your smartphone.
Features of GB WhatsApp
GB Whatsapp is a free messaging app, which enables you to chat with your friends and family without any data charges. This app also supports voice calls, video and picture sharing. You can also see when your friends are online.
The interface of this app is very easy to use and intuitive. There’s a new update in the latest version of the app. The best part about it is that it works on almost every device. It works on low-end devices as well as high-end devices like Galaxy Note 5 or iPhone 6S Plus.
So you don’t have to worry if your phone isn’t capable of running heavy apps.
A major advantage of using this app is that it takes up less storage space than other apps. If you’re not satisfied with other messaging apps because they consume too much storage space, then go ahead and try out this one! Another advantage of using this app is that it doesn’t make you pay anything to send messages.
GB Whatsapp has an active user base with more than 100 million downloads, so there will be always someone there who will be able to reply back to your message.
We hope that you have enjoyed this guide, and found it both helpful and informative. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.
If you would like to see a blog post on anything related to the process of rooting Android devices or installing custom ROMs, let us know! Keep an eye out for our next blog post in the near future! In the meantime, be sure to check out all of our other posts on Root Junky! Thank you for reading, and we will talk to you again soon!