PTV Sports provides the best coverage of international and domestic sports, including cricket, football, golf, hockey and more. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to watch PTV Sports and everything else you need to know about this one-stop sports coverage site.
Download the App
If you’re looking for a way to watch your favorite matches, PTV Sports is the app for you.
The app is free and easy-to-use, so download it today! (1) When using the App, use live streaming or playback as your viewing method to catch all of the action.
(2) When selecting playback from within the App, you will be able
(3) provided with a list of matches that are available on demand.
(4) After selecting which match you would like to view and clicking play, it will take you directly into that match’s stream.
(5) You can also choose what type of feed you would like to view, whether it is fullscreen or picture-in-picture.
(6) Clicking Play again will return you back to the home screen where you can select another video.
(7) As an added bonus, there is no advertisement interruption when watching a match via PTV Sport’s app.
(8) If you want to skip ahead or rewind during playback, click on the slider at the bottom of the screen in order to do so.
Create an Account
Register an account with PTV sports by clicking the ‘Register’ button in the top right corner of the screen. Fill out your personal information and then click ‘Create Account.’
After registering, you’ll be prompted to log in. Use the email address and password you registered with. You will now be logged into your account and can start watching! Click on the Live TV tab on the left-hand side of the page.
Click on a match to watch it live or select All Matches for upcoming matches. To see all current matches, select Upcoming from this drop-down menu. If you’re looking for something specific, type it into the search bar at the top of the page and hit enter.
You may also filter what matches are shown using these categories at the bottom of the list international club competitions (only if played in Pakistan). Simply check the boxes next to whichever category(ies) you want to see content from and click on Refresh. The most recent updates appear first on the list.
If you find that there is no live coverage, try again later because some games are broadcasted hours after they happen. For more information about a match before viewing it, such as who is playing and when the game starts, click on Match Info located beneath the video player.
Choose Your Package
Pick the package that’s right for you! The Premium Package includes all PTV sports channels, which means you’ll be able to watch all of your favorite matches and see every goal as it happens. You’ll also get access to our 24/7 live channel with exclusive programming and content.
With the Premium Package, you can watch on your TV, computer or mobile device anywhere in the world. This package gives you access from 20+ different countries including USA, UK and Canada! It also has a 7-day free trial so you can test out the service before committing. It is only $4.99 USD per month!
To make sure you’re always up to date on what’s going on with PTV Sport, sign up for our newsletter. We’llWe’ll send updates straight to your inbox about upcoming matches, breaking news and other major events happening across the globe. Make sure you never miss another exciting game again!
Give us a try today by clicking below. You won’t regret getting hooked on the best sporting experience ever created. Subscribe now
1. You can watch PTV sports by clicking the following link
2. If you’re not satisfied with your current cable provider, you may want to consider switching providers in order to be able to access PTV sports on their channels.
3. Since there are so many providers, it can be difficult sifting through them all and finding the one that offers the best deal for your needs. Luckily, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite providers below! – DISH Network Satellite TV
Verizon Fios Cable TV – AT&T U-Verse
Comcast XFINITY (requires internet connection)